- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1/2 8 ounce container tub cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh basil or 1/2 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh oregano or 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 8 inches flour tortillas
- 3 ounces very thinly sliced fully cooked ham, turkey, or chicken
- 1 ounce very thinly sliced Swiss, provolone, or mozzarella cheese
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
1. For filling, in a medium mixing bowl stir together the soft-style cream cheese, basil, oregano, garlic salt, and pepper.
2. To assemble, gently spread each tortilla with the filling. Arrange the ham, turkey, or chicken slices atop the filling. Top the meat slices with the Swiss, provolone, or mozzarella cheese slices.
3. Place lettuce leaves and chopped tomato along one edge of each tortilla. Starting with the edge with the lettuce, roll up each tortilla jelly-roll style. Cover and chill the tortilla rolls for 1 to 24 hours.
4. To serve, cut tortilla rolls in half crosswise or cut into 1-inch slices. Makes 2 servings.
- Complement these snazzy sandwiches with three-bean salad spooned into small lettuce cups.
- Servings Per Recipe 2,
- cal. (kcal) 443,
- Fat, total (g) 29,
- chol. (mg) 97,
- sat. fat (g) 14,
- carb. (g) 26,
- pro. (g) 22,
- sodium (mg) 1156,
- Potassium (mg) 451,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet