Ham and Cheese Sandwich Spirals
- For filling, in a medium mixing bowl stir together the soft-style cream cheese, basil, oregano, garlic salt, and pepper.
- To assemble, gently spread each tortilla with the filling. Arrange the ham, turkey, or chicken slices atop the filling. Top the meat slices with the Swiss, provolone, or mozzarella cheese slices.
- Place lettuce leaves and chopped tomato along one edge of each tortilla. Starting with the edge with the lettuce, roll up each tortilla jelly-roll style. Cover and chill the tortilla rolls for 1 to 24 hours.
- To serve, cut tortilla rolls in half crosswise or cut into 1-inch slices. Makes 2 servings.
From the Test Kitchen
Complement these snazzy sandwiches with three-bean salad spooned into small lettuce cups.
Nutrition Facts (Ham and Cheese Sandwich Spirals)
- Per serving:
- 443 kcal cal.,
- 29 g fat
- (14 g sat. fat,
- 97 mg chol.,
- 1156 mg sodium,
- 26 g carb.,
- 22 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet