Greens, Eggs, and Ham Loaf
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In large bowl beat 2 eggs and cider with wire whisk to combine. Stir in oats, green onions, mustard, poultry seasoning, and 1/4 tsp. black pepper. Add pork and ham; mix well. Lightly pat mixture into an 8x4x2-inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into center of loaf reads 160 degrees F. Spoon off fat. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet heat 1 Tbsp. hot oil over medium heat. Break half the eggs into skillet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until whites are completely set and yolks start to thicken. Repeat with remaining eggs. Remove from skillet; cover and keep warm.
- In same large skillet (wipe out pan with paper towel, if needed) cook spinach half at a time, 1 Tbsp. hot oil just until wilted. Remove from pan.
- To serve, place some spinach on plate. Top with ham loaf slice, egg, Quick Dijon Sauce, and fresh dill.
Quick Dijon Sauce
- In small saucepan stir together sour cream, mayonnaise, cider vinegar, and mustard. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until hot. Thin with milk.
Nutrition Facts (Greens, Eggs, and Ham Loaf)
- Per serving:
- 369 kcal cal.,
- 29 g fat
- (8 g sat. fat,
- 9 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 7 g monounsatured fat),
- 125 mg chol.,
- 736 mg sodium,
- 9 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 2 g sugar,
- 19 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet