Creamy Macaroni-and-Cheese Ham Bake
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare macaroni and cheese mix according to package directions, except do not add salt to water. Stir in ham, 1 cup of the cheddar cheese, the cottage cheese, sour cream, onion, and pepper. Transfer mixture to an ungreased 1-1/2-quart baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs and, if desired, parsley; stir in melted butter. Sprinkle over macaroni mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup cheddar cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, about 30 minutes or until mixture is heated through and crumbs are golden. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Creamy Macaroni-and-Cheese Ham Bake)
- Per serving:
- 557 kcal ,
- 28 g fat
- (17 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 6 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 111 mg chol. ,
- 2175 mg sodium ,
- 49 g carb. ,
- 2 g fiber ,
- 9 g sugar ,
- 37 g pro.
Linda Hallauer 1024 Days Ago
I'm trying to print off recipes and they are all going to 2 pages. Not cool. I don't need that really large picture up on top but there's no way to get rid of it. And cutting and pasting is not working well either. Come on, Better Homes, let's be a little bit more user-friendly, shall we?
Cindy Neuhaus 1411 Days Ago
Don't know where my original rating on this went, but 5 stars, fantastic & delicious! The only note I had was to use panko instead of regular bread crumbs.