Chutney-Honey Glazed Ham
7 pound cooked bone-in spiral-sliced ham
9 ounce jar (3/4 cup) mango chutney
tablespoon stone-ground mustard
Fresh mint sprigs (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. If desired, insert an ovenproof meat thermometer into the thickest portion of the ham. Thermometer should not touch bone.* Bake, uncovered, for 1 1/2 hours.
- Meanwhile, for glaze, in a small bowl, stir together chutney, honey, and mustard. Using kitchen scissors, snip any large pieces of fruit in the mixture.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup of the glaze over ham. Bake, uncovered, about 15 minutes more or until meat thermometer registers 140 degrees F.
- Serve ham with the remaining glaze. If desired, garnish with fresh mint.
From the Test Kitchen
*Test Kitchen Tip:
If you don't have an ovenproof meat thermometer, check the temperature of the ham with an instant-read thermometer after removing the ham from the oven.
Nutrition Facts(Chutney-Honey Glazed Ham)
- Per serving:
- 295 kcal cal.,
- 12 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 6 g monounsatured fat),
- 83 mg chol.,
- 1637 mg sodium,
- 21 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 18 g sugar,
- 23 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet