Chutney-Honey Glazed Ham
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. If desired, insert an ovenproof meat thermometer into the thickest portion of the ham. Thermometer should not touch bone.* Bake, uncovered, for 1 1/2 hours.
- Meanwhile, for glaze, in a small bowl, stir together chutney, honey, and mustard. Using kitchen scissors, snip any large pieces of fruit in the mixture.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup of the glaze over ham. Bake, uncovered, about 15 minutes more or until meat thermometer registers 140 degrees F.
- Serve ham with the remaining glaze. If desired, garnish with fresh mint.
From the Test Kitchen
*Test Kitchen Tip:
If you don't have an ovenproof meat thermometer, check the temperature of the ham with an instant-read thermometer after removing the ham from the oven.
Nutrition Facts (Chutney-Honey Glazed Ham)
- Per serving:
- 295 kcal cal.,
- 12 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 6 g monounsatured fat),
- 83 mg chol.,
- 1637 mg sodium,
- 21 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 18 g sugar,
- 23 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Wendy Howard 437 Days Ago
First time trying this recipe. I would highly recommend it. I used Patak's Original Chutney, Major Grey flavor. It is in the Indian food section of my grocery store. My's stone ground mustard was Inglehoffer's. I basted my ham twice at 1 1/4 and 1 1/2 hours. At the end I mixed the rest of my glaze with the pan juices for serving.Be brave - give it a try!Thanks BG&H!!