Breaded Pork with Cabbage and Kale
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F. Place pork slices between plastic wrap. Use flat side of meat mallet to lightly pound slices to 1/4-inch thickness. Place stuffing mix in shallow dish; coat pork with stuffing mix.
- In extra-large skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over medium-high heat. Cook two of the pork slices for 2 to 3 minutes each side, until crisp, golden, and cooked through. Transfer to baking sheet; keep warm in oven. Repeat with remaining oil and pork.
- Wipe skillet. Add cabbage. Cook and stir until cabbage is crisp-tender. Add kale and vinegar; cook just until wilted. Lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper. Serve with pork. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Breaded Pork with Cabbage and Kale)
- Per serving:
- 394 kcal ,
- 14 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat ,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 7 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 78 mg chol. ,
- 769 mg sodium ,
- 35 g carb. ,
- 4 g fiber ,
- 10 g sugar ,
- 32 g pro.
Jane Flynn 428 Days Ago
Ms. Rulon, What are you reading?? You're missing the whole recipe, perhaps it's the computer operator?
Debbie Isbell 428 Days Ago
Read again ,oven preheated to keep pork warm. Also there is reference to the kale . read again
Robert Benevides 477 Days Ago
Looks like you have trouble reading.
Joyce Rulon 638 Days Ago
No directions for the Kale and nothing placed in oven. Who is responsible for putting something like that on your site????? I will not look at your site nor get your magazine. Ref. Breaded pork with cabbage and Kale