- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 16 ounce package cocktail wieners or small cooked smoked sausage links
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon bourbon or orange juice
1. In a 1 1/2-quart slow cooker combine cocktail wieners, preserves, syrup, and bourbon. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 4 hours.
2. Serve immediately or keep warm on low-heat setting for up to 1 hour. Serve wieners with wooden toothpicks. Makes 12 servings.
- Double the ingredient amounts, using 1 package cocktail wieners and 1 package small cooked smoked sausage links, and use a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker.
- Servings Per Recipe 12,
- cal. (kcal) 170,
- Fat, total (g) 10,
- chol. (mg) 23,
- sat. fat (g) 4,
- carb. (g) 14,
- pro. (g) 5,
- sodium (mg) 383,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet