Pork Tenderloin with Quinoa and Greens
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Using your fingers, rub curry paste on all sides of pork. Place pork on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Roast pork for 20 to 30 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer inserted in thickest part of tenderloin registers 145 degrees F. Remove pork from oven. Cover with foil and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan bring 1 can of the broth to boiling over medium-high heat. Add quinoa, olive oil, and garlic; reduce heat. Cover and simmer about 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and quinoa is tender. Remove from heat; let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan bring the remaining 1 can broth and the kale to boiling over medium-high heat; reduce heat. Cover and simmer about 20 minutes or until kale is tender, stirring occasionally. Using a slotted spoon, transfer kale to a large serving bowl; stir in quinoa.
- Thinly slice pork. Serve with quinoa mixture and, if desired, yogurt. If desired, garnish with parsley.
Nutrition Facts (Pork Tenderloin with Quinoa and Greens)
- Per serving:
- 296 kcal cal.,
- 8 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 74 mg chol.,
- 468 mg sodium,
- 27 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 30 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet