Pork Sandwich with Tarragon Apple Slaw
- For apple slaw, In a medium bowl toss apples with lemon juice, olive oil, and tarragon; set aside.
- Place panko in food processor; pulse with a few on/off turns. Transfer to a shallow dish. Place each piece of pork between two pieces of plastic wrap. Pound to about 1/4-inch thick; set aside. In a shallow dish mix together flour, salt, and pepper. Place egg in another shallow dish. Coat pork slices with flour, then, and finally panko.
- In a 10-inch skillet heat 1/4 to 1/2 inch of vegetable oil over medium heat. Cook pork about 3 minutes per side or until golden brown and no pink remains.
- Serve pork and apple slaw between slices of white bread smeared with mayonnaise and mustard.
Nutrition Facts (Pork Sandwich with Tarragon Apple Slaw)
- Per serving:
- 613 kcal cal.,
- 31 g fat
- (5 g sat. fat,
- 14 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 9 g monounsatured fat),
- 132 mg chol.,
- 874 mg sodium,
- 58 g carb.,
- 4 g fiber,
- 13 g sugar,
- 26 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet