- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 8 ounces fresh or frozen pollack fillet, cut about 1 inch thick
- 1 small nectarine, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 of a small cucumber, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch pieces (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 of a kiwi fruit, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups torn mixed salad greens
1. Thaw fish, if frozen.
2. In a small bowl, combine nectarine, cucumber, kiwi fruit, green onion, orange juice, and vinegar. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
3. Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels. Rub oil over both sides of fish; sprinkle with pepper. Place fish in a well-greased grill basket. Place basket on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals. Grill for 8 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, turning once.
4. To serve, divide greens between two shallow bowls. Break up fish into large pieces and place atop greens. Top with nectarine mixture. Makes 2 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 2,
- cal. (kcal) 181,
- Fat, total (g) 3,
- chol. (mg) 81,
- carb. (g) 15,
- fiber (g) 3,
- pro. (g) 24,
- sodium (mg) 111,
- Vegetables () 2,
- Fruit () 1,
- Lean Meat () 3,
- Mark as Free Exchange () 0,
- Carb Choice () 1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet