Spring Breakfast Pizza with Spiced Hollandaise
1/4 ounce package fast-rising active dry yeast
cup warm water (120 degrees F)
tablespoons olive oil
cup quick-cooking rolled oats
ounces fresh asparagus
cup shredded cheddar or fontina cheese
hard-cooked eggs, sliced
cup cherry tomatoes, halved
ounces cooked ham, cubed
Spiced Hollandaise, recipe below
- Coat 12-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. In medium bowl combine yeast and sugar. Stir in water, oil, and 1/2 tsp. salt. Stir in flours and oats. Cover; let stand in warm place 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. With damp hands press dough into prepared pan. Bake 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, trim asparagus; bias-cut into 1-inch pieces. Place in microwave-safe bowl with 1/4 cup water. Loosely cover with plastic wrap. Microcook 1 to 2 minutes until crisp-tender; drain. Sprinkle crust with half the cheese. Top with asparagus, sliced eggs, tomatoes, ham, and remaining cheese. Bake 15 minutes more. Serve with Spicy Hollandaise for drizzling.
- Meanwhile, prepare hollandaise sauce according to package directions adding chili powder to dry sauce mix and lemon juice to finished sauce. Serve with pizza. Makes 6 servings.
0.9 ounce envelope hollandaise sauce mix
teaspoon lemon juice
teaspoon chili powder
- Prepare hollandaise sauce mix according to package directions. Stir in lemon juice and chili powder.
Nutrition Facts(Spring Breakfast Pizza with Spiced Hollandaise)
- Per serving:
- 558 kcal cal.,
- 33 g fat
- (16 g sat. fat,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 13 g monounsatured fat),
- 176 mg chol.,
- 828 mg sodium,
- 48 g carb.,
- 5 g fiber,
- 8 g sugar,
- 18 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet