- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 recipe Pizza Dough (see www.bhg.com)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 15 ounce can crushed tomatoes, undrained (1-3/4 cups)
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh basil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 16 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced
- Fresh basil leaves
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F. Prepare Pizza Dough as directed, using the Thin-Crust Pizzas directions. Drizzle dough with olive oil.
2. For sauce, in a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, snipped basil, garlic, and tomato paste. Spread a thin layer of sauce over dough in each pan.
3. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove pizzas from oven and place mozzarella in single layer on top of the sauce. Bake for 10 to 13 minutes more or until crust bottom is crisp and brown. Top with basil leaves. Cut pizzas into wedges and serve immediately. Makes 8 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 8,
- cal. (kcal) 437,
- Fat, total (g) 20,
- chol. (mg) 66,
- sat. fat (g) 10,
- carb. (g) 44,
- fiber (g) 3,
- pro. (g) 17,
- sodium (mg) 326,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet