- Makes: 8 servings
- Serving Size: 1 slice (1/8 of pizza)
Mediterranean Pepper and Artichoke Pizza
6 ounce package pizza crust mix
teaspoon dried oregano or basil, crushed
cup pizza sauce
6 ounce jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
cup roasted red and/or yellow sweet peppers, cut into strips
cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (2 ounces)
ounces semisoft goat cheese (chevre), crumbled
Freshly ground black pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Grease a large baking sheet; set aside. Prepare pizza crust according to package directions, except stir oregano into dry mix. With floured hands, pat dough into a 15x10-inch rectangle on prepared baking sheet, building up edges slightly (crust will be thin). Bake for 7 minutes.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over crust. Top with artichokes, roasted peppers, and green onion. Top with mozzarella cheese and goat cheese.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes more or until edges of crust are golden brown. If desired, sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper.
Nutrition Facts (Mediterranean Pepper and Artichoke Pizza)
- Per serving:
- 170 kcal cal.,
- 7 g fat
- (4 g sat. fat,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 1 g monounsatured fat),
- 15 mg chol.,
- 419 mg sodium,
- 19 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 1 g sugar,
- 7 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Related CategoriesChristmas Recipes, Dinner Recipes, Ethnic Recipes, Halloween Recipes, Healthy Dinner Recipes, Healthy Dinners, Healthy Recipes, Heart Healthy Dinners, Heart-Healthy Recipes, Italian Recipes, Low Cholesterol Recipes, Low Fat Recipes, Party Appetizers, Party Recipes, Pizza Recipes, Quick and Easy Dinners, Quick and Easy Healthy Dinner Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Vegetable Casseroles, Vegetable Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes