- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- olive oil
- pizza dough, rolled out into a crust
- 4 pasteurized eggs
- 1 cup grated Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- cooked bacon
- minced chives
1. Set up grill for indirect grilling; preheat.
2. Brush one side of pizza dough with olive oil. Gently lower oiled side onto grill, then brush top side with oil. Use tongs to turn it when grill marks appear, checking ever 30 seconds.
3. Carefully crack 4 pasteurized eggs onto crust. Cover and grill 5 to 6 minutes. Sprinkle with Swiss and Parmesan cheeses.
4. Cover, grill 1 to 2 minutes more or until cheese melts. Top with cooked bacon and minced chives.