- Makes: 8 servings
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Prep: 15 mins
- Bake: 15 mins to 20 mins 425°F
Cheesy Red Pepper Pizza
Nonstick cooking spray
13 3/4 ounce package refrigerated pizza dough
tablespoon olive oil
cup sliced roasted red and/or yellow sweet peppers
medium roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
tablespoons shredded fresh spinach (optional)
cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 ounces)
teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
tablespoons snipped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a 12-inch pizza pan with nonstick spray. Press refrigerated dough into prepared pan, building up edges. Brush with olive oil. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove crust from oven. Arrange sweet pepper, tomato slices, and, if using, spinach on the crust. Sprinkle with cheese and black pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 5 to 10 minutes more or until cheese is bubbly. Sprinkle with basil.
Nutrition Facts (Cheesy Red Pepper Pizza)
- Per serving:
- 182 kcal cal.,
- 6 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 2 g monounsatured fat),
- 9 mg chol.,
- 359 mg sodium,
- 25 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 1 g sugar,
- 8 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Related CategoriesDinner Recipes, Ethnic Recipes, Healthy Dinner Recipes, Healthy Dinners, Healthy Lunch Recipes, Healthy Recipes, Heart Healthy Dinners, Heart-Healthy Recipes, Italian Recipes, Low Fat Recipes, Lunch Recipes, Party Appetizers, Party Recipes, Pizza Recipes, Quick and Easy Dinners, Quick and Easy Healthy Dinner Recipes, Quick and Easy Recipes, Seasonal Recipes, Vegetable Casseroles, Vegetable Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes