- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 4 Mission® 96% Fat Free Heart Healthy 8 inch Soft Taco Tortillas
- 1/2 medium Red Onion thinly sliced
- 1 medium Yellow Bell Pepper thinly sliced
- 3 large Plum Tomatoes seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Red Jalapenos seeded and minced (optional)
- 1 bunch Spinach small, stems removed, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons Italian Dressing, low calorie
- 1 1/2 cups reduced fat Gouda or Monterey Jack Cheese shredded
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Toss all ingredients (except tortillas and gouda cheese) in a large bowl and marinate for 10 minutes.
2. Warm tortillas in an un-oiled skillet until crisp (tip: Teflon works best). Stir one cup of cheese into vegetable filling. Divide cheese mixture among 4 tortillas.
3. Evenly sprinkle tops with additional 1/2 cup of cheese. Place tortillas on sheet pan and bake for 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
4. Cut each tortilla into 4 wedges and serve.