- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 2 1/2 cups cold water
- 2 12 ounce cans frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 2 10 ounce packages frozen red raspberries in syrup
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 10 cups lemon-lime carbonated beverage
1. In a blender combine half the water, one can lemonade concentrate, and one package frozen raspberries in syrup; add half the ice. Cover and blend until smooth and slushy, stopping to scrape down sides as necessary. Transfer mixture to a 6-quart* freezer container. Repeat with remaining water, lemonade concentrate, raspberries, and ice. Cover and freeze about 4 hours or until firm.
2. To serve, scoop lemonade mixture into glasses. Slowly pour carbonated beverage into lemonade mixture; stir gently.
- If you don't have a 6-quart freezer container, use two smaller containers.
- If desired, add a splash of raspberry-flavor liqueur or raspberry-flavor vodka to individual servings of slush.
- Servings Per Recipe 20,
- cal. (kcal) 157,
- carb. (g) 41,
- fiber (g) 1,
- sugar (g) 30,
- sodium (mg) 33,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet