- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple (about 1/4 of a pineapple)
- 1/2 cup chopped red sweet pepper (1 small)
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh cilantro
- 1 fresh serrano or jalapeno chile pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded lime peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Snipped fresh cilantro (optional)
1. In a medium bowl stir together pineapple, sweet pepper, red onion, the 2 tablespoons cilantro, the chile pepper, lime peel, and salt.
2. Serve immediately or cover and chill for up to 24 hours. If desired, garnish with additional cilantro.
3. Serve with grilled or broiled meat, poultry, or seafood, or as a dip with fresh vegetables and/or tortilla chips.
- cal. (kcal) 7,
- carb. (g) 2,
- vit. A (IU) 194,
- vit. C (mg) 13,
- sodium (mg) 73,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet