Hollow out a mini pineapple or the bottom half of a regular pineapple for a fun, festive serving dish.
0 did it
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoon
- Yields: 2 cups
- Start to Finish: 25 mins
- In a medium bowl stir together pineapple, sweet pepper, red onion, the 2 tablespoons cilantro, the chile pepper, lime peel, and salt.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill for up to 24 hours. If desired, garnish with additional cilantro.
- Serve with grilled or broiled meat, poultry, or seafood, or as a dip with fresh vegetables and/or tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts (Pineapple Salsa)
- Per serving:
- 7 kcal cal.,
- 73 mg sodium,
- 2 g carb.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet