Pineapple-Cream Cheese Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and lightly flour a 13x9x2-inch baking pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl combine flour, 2 cups sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl combine 2 eggs, pineapple, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Add pineapple mixture to flour mixture, beating on low speed until combined. Pour batter into the prepared baking pan, spreading evenly.
- Wash beaters. In a medium bowl beat cream cheese on medium speed until fluffy. Beat in 1 egg, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla until combined. Drop spoonfuls of cream cheese mixture evenly over batter in pan. Use a knife to thoroughly swirl mixtures together. Sprinkle with Coconut Topping.
- Bake about 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine brown sugar, pecans, and coconut.
Nutrition Facts (Pineapple-Cream Cheese Cake)
- Per serving:
- 489 kcal cal.,
- 15 g fat
- (7 g sat. fat,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 5 g monounsatured fat),
- 74 mg chol.,
- 249 mg sodium,
- 84 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 62 g sugar,
- 7 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet