- Makes: 6 servings
- Prep: 20 mins
- Bake: 40 mins to 45 mins 350°F
- Stand: 10 mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Grease a 9-inch quiche dish. In a large bowl beat eggs with a fork. Stir in zucchini, biscuit mix, cheeses, oil, green onions, and dill. Pour into prepared quiche dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, prepare Tomato Dill Relish.
- Let quiche stand for 10 minutes before serving. Serve quiche with Tomato Dill Relish. Makes 6 servings.
Tomato Dill Relish
- In a medium bowl stir together tomato, snipped fresh dill or dried dill, and salt. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts (Zucchini Quiche)
- Per serving:
- 313 kcal cal.,
- 21 g fat
- (7 g sat. fat,
- 158 mg chol.,
- 527 mg sodium,
- 18 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 13 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet