cups finely shredded zucchini
cup packaged biscuit mix
cup grated Parmesan cheese (2 ounces)
ounces Gruyere or Swiss cheese, shredded (1/2 cup)
cup cooking oil
green onions, cut diagonally into 1-inch-long pieces
tablespoons snipped fresh dill or 1-1/2 teaspoons dried dill
recipe Tomato Dill Relish (see recipe below)
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Grease a 9-inch quiche dish. In a large bowl beat eggs with a fork. Stir in zucchini, biscuit mix, cheeses, oil, green onions, and dill. Pour into prepared quiche dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, prepare Tomato Dill Relish.
- Let quiche stand for 10 minutes before serving. Serve quiche with Tomato Dill Relish. Makes 6 servings.
Tomato Dill Relish
cups seeded chopped tomato (about 2 large)
teaspoons snipped fresh dill or 1/2 teaspoon dried dil
- In a medium bowl stir together tomato, snipped fresh dill or dried dill, and salt. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts(Zucchini Quiche)
- Per serving:
- 313 kcal cal.,
- 21 g fat
- (7 g sat. fat,
- 158 mg chol.,
- 527 mg sodium,
- 18 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 13 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet