- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups finely shredded zucchini
- 1 cup packaged biscuit mix
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese (2 ounces)
- 2 ounces Gruyere or Swiss cheese, shredded (1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 4 green onions, cut diagonally into 1-inch-long pieces
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill or 1-1/2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1 recipe Tomato Dill Relish (see recipe below)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Grease a 9-inch quiche dish. In a large bowl beat eggs with a fork. Stir in zucchini, biscuit mix, cheeses, oil, green onions, and dill. Pour into prepared quiche dish.
2. Bake in preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
3. Meanwhile, prepare Tomato Dill Relish.
4. Let quiche stand for 10 minutes before serving. Serve quiche with Tomato Dill Relish. Makes 6 servings.
- 1 1/2 cups seeded chopped tomato (about 2 large)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill or 1/2 teaspoon dried dil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
1. In a medium bowl stir together tomato, snipped fresh dill or dried dill, and salt. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Servings Per Recipe 6,
- cal. (kcal) 313,
- Fat, total (g) 21,
- chol. (mg) 158,
- sat. fat (g) 7,
- carb. (g) 18,
- fiber (g) 2,
- pro. (g) 13,
- sodium (mg) 527,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet