- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded Key lime peel or lime peel
- 1/2 cup Key lime juice or lime juice
- 2 cups whipping cream
- Finely shredded Key lime peel or lime peel (optional)
1. Prepare Graham Cracker Crust. Cover and chill about 1 hour or until firm.
2. For filling, in a medium bowl combine sweetened condensed milk, the 1 teaspoon lime peel, and lime juice. In another medium bowl beat 1 cup of the cream with an electric mixer on medium speed until soft peaks form (tips curl). Fold whipped cream into lime mixture. Spoon filling evenly into crust-lined pie plate. Cover and freeze for 2 to 4 hours or until firm. Keep remaining cream chilled until ready to serve.
3. To serve, remove pie from freezer. In a medium bowl beat remaining 1 cup cream on medium speed until soft peaks form (tips curl). Spread whipped cream over filling. If desired, sprinkle with additional lime peel. Makes 8 servings.
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup melted butter
1. In a medium bowl combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Drizzle with melted butter; toss gently to coat. Press mixture evenly onto bottom and side of a 9-inch pie plate.