- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 ounce rolled refrigerated unbaked piecrust (2 crusts)
- 3 medium peaches, pitted and chopped, or one 16-oz. pkg. frozen unsweetened peach slices, thawed and chopped
- 2/3 cup tiny marshmallows
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon sugar or chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon sugar or 1 Tbsp. sugar mixed with 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- Vanilla ice Cream (optional)
1. Let piecrusts stand at room temperature according to package directions. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper or foil; lightly grease the foil if using. Set aside.
2. In medium bowl combine peaches, marshmallows, and the 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon sugar or chili powder.
3. Unroll one piecrust. Cut crust into 6 wedges. Spoon a scant 1/4 cup of the peach mixture along one long side of each wedge, 1/2 inch from edge of crust. Brush edge of long sides of crust with a little water. Fold crust over filling. Using the tines of a fork, press long sides together to seal. Fold the top edge of the crust back to expose some of the filling. Repeat with remaining wedges and filling.
4. Place pies on prepared baking sheets. Prick top crusts of pies two or three times with a fork. Sprinkle with the 1 tablespoon cinnamon sugar or chili powder-sugar mixture. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until filling is bubbly and pastry is golden brown. Cool pies on pans slightly to serve warm, or cool completely.
5. Serve standing upright in paper cups or in glasses with a scoop of ice cream. Makes 12 twisters.
- Store Twisters in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 24 hours. To Reheat: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place twisters on baking sheet and heat, uncovered, for 8 to 10 minutes or until warm.
- cal. (kcal) 188,
- Fat, total (g) 9,
- chol. (mg) 3,
- sat. fat (g) 3,
- carb. (g) 24,
- fiber (g) 1,
- sugar (g) 7,
- pro. (g) 1,
- vit. A (IU) 97,
- vit. C (mg) 2,
- Thiamin (mg) 0,
- Riboflavin (mg) 0,
- Niacin (mg) 0,
- sodium (mg) 148,
- Potassium (mg) 71,
- iron (mg) 0,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet