- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 20 ounce refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- Coarse sugar
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk or fat-free sweetened condensed milk (1-1/4 cups)
- 1/2 cup dairy sour cream or light dairy sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon finely shredded lemon peel or lime peel
- 1/3 cup lemon or lime juice
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or blackberries
- 2 cups fresh red raspberries or 3 cups fresh strawberry halves
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F. For crust, generously grease the bottom of an 11x8x1-1/2-inch rectangular tart pan with a removable bottom or an 11- to 12-inch pizza pan; lightly grease sides. Set aside half of dough. With floured hands, pat remaining dough onto bottom and up sides of pan.
2. For cookies, on a lightly floured surface roll out remaining dough to 1/8- to 1/4-inch thickness. Using small star cutters, cut into shapes. Place cutouts on an ungreased baking sheet. Reroll trimmings and recut. Sprinkle half with coarse sugar.
3. Bake crust and cookies until golden, allowing 4 to 5 minutes for small cookies, and 12 minutes for crust. Cool on a wire rack.Filling::
4. For filling, in a mixing bowl combine condensed milk, sour cream, lemon or lime peel, and juice. Stir about 3 minutes or until mixture is thickened. Cover and chill until ready to assemble tart.
5. To assemble, loosen and remove sides of pan from crust, if desired. Transfer crust to a platter, leaving bottom of pan under crust. Before serving, spread filling onto crust. Top with berries and cookies. Cut into squares. Makes 12 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 12,
- cal. (kcal) 325,
- Fat, total (g) 13,
- chol. (mg) 27,
- sat. fat (g) 5,
- carb. (g) 48,
- fiber (g) 1,
- pro. (g) 5,
- vit. A (RE) 62,
- vit. C (mg) 11,
- sodium (mg) 213,
- calcium (mg) 111,
- iron (mg) 1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet