- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 1/2 teaspoon finely shredded orange peel
- 2 cups fresh blueberries, red raspberries, blackberries, and/or sliced strawberries
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Fresh mint leaves (optional)
1. In a small bowl combine ricotta cheese, 1 tablespoon of the liqueur, and the orange peel. Cover and chill for 1 to 24 hours.
2. In a medium bowl combine berries, lemon juice, and remaining 1 tablespoon liqueur. Cover and let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes to develop flavors.
3. To serve, divide berry mixture among four dessert dishes, spooning any juice on top of berries. Top with ricotta mixture. Drizzle each serving with honey and, if desired, garnish with mint.