- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 2/3 cups crushed chocolate wafer cookies
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 4-serving-size package white chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Crushed peppermint candies
1. Generously grease a 9-inch pie plate; set aside. For crust: In a medium bowl, combine crushed chocolate cookies and melted butter. Press mixture onto the bottom and up the side of the prepared pie plate. Cover and chill for at least 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, prepare pudding mix according to package directions for traditional pudding pie, using the 1-1/2 cups milk. Spread filling in the chilled crust. Cover and chill for 8 to 24 hours.
3. Before serving, in a small bowl, combine whipping cream, powdered sugar, and peppermint extract. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until stiff peaks form (tips stand straight). Spread whipped cream over top of pie. Sprinkle with crushed peppermint candies. Makes 8 servings.