- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1/2 18 ounce roll refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped peanuts (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 1-3/4-inch muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. Cut dough into six equal pieces. Cut each piece into four equal slices. Place each slice in a prepared cup.
2. Bake 9 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and dough is slightly firm. Remove from oven. Indent each cookie shell with the back of a 1/2-teaspoon measuring spoon. Bake 2 minutes or until edges are firm. Cool 15 minutes. Remove shells from cups. Cool.
3. Place chocolate pieces and condensed milk in a heavy small saucepan; stir over medium heat until chocolate melts. Spoon filling into each shell. If desired, sprinkle with peanuts. Cool. Makes 24.
- Servings Per Recipe 24,
- cal. (kcal) 76,
- Fat, total (g) 4,
- chol. (mg) 4,
- sat. fat (g) 1,
- carb. (g) 8,
- fiber (g) 1,
- pro. (g) 1,
- sodium (mg) 46,
- calcium (mg) 20,
- iron (mg) 0,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet