- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 2 1/4 cups whipping cream
- 1 1/4 cups creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup (about 15) bite-size chocolate-covered peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 purchased chocolate cookie crumb pie shell
- 6 chocolate-covered peanut butter cups, halved
1. In a small saucepan, combine 1/4 cup of the cream, the peanut butter, and 1/4 cup of the powdered sugar. Cook and stir over medium heat until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the remaining 2 cups cream and the remaining 3/4 cup powdered sugar. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until stiff peaks form (tips stand straight).
3. Fold peanut butter mixture into whipped cream. Fold in the chopped peanut butter cups. Spoon mixture into pie shell. Top with the halved peanut butter cups. Freeze about 3 hours or until nearly firm. Makes 12 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 12,
- cal. (kcal) 464,
- Fat, total (g) 36,
- chol. (mg) 63,
- sat. fat (g) 15,
- carb. (g) 30,
- fiber (g) 2,
- pro. (g) 9,
- sodium (mg) 243,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet