- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 3 1/3 inches graham cracker tart shell
- Cherry pie filling
- Vanilla pudding
- Sealable plastic bag
- Black peel-n-pull lace candy
1. Spoon 2 tablespoons of cherry pie filling into the bottom of a tart shell. Carefully spoon 2 tablespoons of vanilla pudding over the pie filling, spreading to smooth the surface.
2. Place a small amount of pie filling, without cherries, into a sealable plastic bag. Snip a small hole in one corner of the bag and squeeze filling onto the pudding to create bloodshot eyes, referring to the photo.
3. Peel and slice the kiwi. Put one slice onto the center of the pudding. Center a cherry from the pie filling on the kiwi slice. Cut 1-, 2-, and 3-inch long eyelashes from the black lace candy. Insert the eyelashes into the pudding.