- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1/2 15 ounce package rolled refrigerated unbaked piecrust (1 crust)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon pumpkin or apple pie spice
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Unroll piecrust according to package directions using the microwave method. Place on a lightly floured surface. Brush piecrust with melted butter. Sprinkle with brown sugar and pie spice.
2. Use a pastry wheel or pizza cutter to cut dough into 1 1/2- to 2-inch squares (some of the edges may be smaller). Place on an ungreased large cookie sheet, leaving a small space between pastries.
3. Bake about 8 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm or cool.
- cal. (kcal) 46,
- Fat, total (g) 3,
- chol. (mg) 3,
- sat. fat (g) 1,
- carb. (g) 5,
- sugar (g) 1,
- sodium (mg) 38,
- Potassium (mg) 4,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet