Double Chocolate-Mascarpone Raspberry Pie
- Prepare Baked Pastry Shell; set aside. For filling, in a medium saucepan combine mascarpone cheese, chocolate, and powdered sugar. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth. Remove saucepan from heat; stir in liqueur. Let filling cool to room temperature.
- In a medium chilled mixing bowl beat whipping cream with an electric mixer on medium speed until soft peaks form. Stir about 1/2 cup of the whipped cream into the cooled filling. Fold in remaining whipped cream just until combined. Carefully spoon filling into Baked Pastry Shell, spreading evenly. Cover and chill for 3 to 24 hours or until set.
- Just before serving, gently stir the 2 cups raspberries into the jam. Spoon raspberry mixture over filling. If desired, top each serving with White Chocolate Topping and additional raspberries. Makes 10 servings.
White Chocolate Topping
- In a small heavy saucepan heat and stir white baking chocolate and 1/4 cup whipping cream until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth; cool. In a medium chilled mixing bowl beat 2/3 cup whipping cream with an electric mixer on medium speed until mixture mounds but does not form peaks; turn off mixer. Add white chocolate mixture; beat on low speed just until stiff peaks form (tips stand straight).
Nutrition Facts (Double Chocolate-Mascarpone Raspberry Pie)
- Per serving:
- 559 kcal cal.,
- 42 g fat
- (23 g sat. fat,
- 3 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 13 g monounsatured fat),
- 93 mg chol.,
- 100 mg sodium,
- 44 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 23 g sugar,
- 9 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet