Chocolate-Peanut Mousse Pie
- For crust, combine graham crackers and sugar; stir in butter. Spread onto bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Bake in a 375 degree F. oven for 5 minutes; cool.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan combine 3/4 cup of the whipping cream and the chocolate. Stir over low heat until mixture is smooth. Stir in 3/4 cup of the peanuts. Pour half the chocolate mixture over crust. Place in freezer and chill about 20 minutes or until set, then place in refrigerator. (Cover and refrigerate remaining chocolate mixture.)
- Meanwhile, in another saucepan combine 1 cup of the cream and the peanut butter pieces. Stir over low heat until mixture is smooth. Chill in refrigerator 30 minutes or until cool but not stiff, stirring occasionally.
- In a chilled bowl beat remaining 2 cups whipping cream with chilled beaters on medium speed until soft peaks form. Fold about one-third of the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture; gently fold in remaining whipped cream. Spoon 2-1/2 cups of the mixture over the chocolate in crust. Place in freezer for 15 minutes or until set. (Cover and refrigerate remaining peanut butter mixture.) Spread remaining chocolate mixture over peanut butter mixture. Pipe or spoon remaining peanut butter mixture around edge of pie. Sprinkle with remaining nuts. If desired, garnish with chocolate curls. Chill at least 4 hours or overnight. Makes 16 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Chocolate-Peanut Mousse Pie)
- Per serving:
- 410 kcal cal.,
- 36 g fat
- (20 g sat. fat,
- 87 mg chol.,
- 185 mg sodium,
- 20 g carb.,
- 7 g fiber
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet