- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 medium baking apple, peeled and chopped (1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 sheets phyllo dough
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- Nonstick spray coating
1. For filling, in a small mixing bowl combine apple, raisins, sugar, flour, lemon juice, and cinnamon. Set aside.
2. Lightly brush 1 sheet of the phyllo dough with some of the melted margarine. Place another sheet of phyllo dough on top of the first sheet, then brush with margarine. Top with the third sheet of phyllo. Do not brush with margarine.
3. Cut the stack of phyllo sheets lengthwise into four strips.
4. For each triangle, spoon one-fourth of the filling about 1 inch from one end of each strip.
5. Fold the end over the filling at a 45-degree angle. Continue folding to form a triangle that encloses the filling, using the entire strip. Repeat with remaining strips of phyllo and filling.
6. Place triangles on a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick spray coating. Brush the tops of the triangles with the remaining margarine.
7. Bake in a 375 degree F. oven about 15 minutes or until golden. Serve warm or cool.
- Prepare phyllo triangles but do not bake. Cover and chill up to 4 hours. Bake and serve as above.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 118,
- Fat, total (g) 6,
- carb. (g) 16,
- pro. (g) 1,
- sodium (mg) 109,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet