- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 lemon wedge
- 2 tablespoons finely crushed peppermint sticks
- 2 ounces white creme de cacao (1/4 cup)
- 1 1/2 ounces peppermint schnapps (3 tablespoons)
- 3 tablespoons half-and-half or light cream
- 1 ounce vodka (2 tablespoons)
- 3/4 cup ice cubes
1. Rub rims of eight 1 1/2- to 2-ounce shot glasses with the lemon wedge. Dip rims in crushed peppermint candy; set aside.
2. In a blender, combine creme de cacao, schnapps, half-and-half, and vodka. Add ice cubes. Cover and blend until smooth.
3. Pour mixture into prepared glasses. Serve immediately.
- Servings Per Recipe 8,
- cal. (kcal) 67,
- Fat, total (g) 1,
- chol. (mg) 2,
- carb. (g) 7,
- sugar (g) 6,
- vit. C (mg) 2,
- Riboflavin (mg) 0,
- sodium (mg) 4,
- Potassium (mg) 12,
- calcium (mg) 10,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet