- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In three 6 1/2-inch ovengoing skillets or a 2-quart baking dish combine peaches and blueberries. Sprinkle with ground nutmeg.
- For topping, in a medium bowl stir together oats, almonds, brown sugar, coconut, and cinnamon. Drizzle with melted butter; toss gently to coat. Sprinkle topping over fruit.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until peaches are tender and topping is golden. If necessary to prevent overbrowning, cover loosely with foil for the last 10 minutes of baking.
- Serve warm. Top each serving with whipped topping and sprinkle with grated nutmeg.
Nutrition Facts (Peach-Blueberry Crisp)
- Per serving:
- 322 kcal cal.,
- 16 g fat
- (8 g sat. fat,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 5 g monounsatured fat),
- 20 mg chol.,
- 82 mg sodium,
- 43 g carb.,
- 5 g fiber,
- 27 g sugar,
- 5 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet