This salad is a hearty main dish meal. The vinaigrette, with little oil, has few calories while allowing the flavors of the salad to come through.
- Makes: 4 servings
- Start to Finish: 20 mins
- In a large saucepan, cook the tortellini according to package directions, except omit oil and salt; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine tortellini, mixed greens, mushrooms, sweet pepper, and basil.
- For dressing, in a screw-top jar, combine white wine vinegar, water, oil, sugar, garlic, and black pepper. Cover and shake well. Pour over tortellini mixture; toss to coat.
- Divide the tortellini mixture among four serving bowls or plates. Top with the croutons. Makes 4 main-dish servings.
Nutrition Facts (Tortellini-Vegetable Salad)
- Per serving:
- 302 kcal cal.,
- 12 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 30 mg chol.,
- 288 mg sodium,
- 40 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 12 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet