- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 9 ounce package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 6 cups torn mixed greens
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium yellow or red sweet pepper, cut into bite-size strips (1 cup)
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar or white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup fat-free toasted garlic-and-onion croutons
1. In a large saucepan, cook the tortellini according to package directions, except omit oil and salt; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain.
2. In a large bowl, combine tortellini, mixed greens, mushrooms, sweet pepper, and basil.
3. For dressing, in a screw-top jar, combine white wine vinegar, water, oil, sugar, garlic, and black pepper. Cover and shake well. Pour over tortellini mixture; toss to coat.
4. Divide the tortellini mixture among four serving bowls or plates. Top with the croutons. Makes 4 main-dish servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 302,
- Fat, total (g) 12,
- chol. (mg) 30,
- sat. fat (g) 2,
- carb. (g) 40,
- fiber (g) 2,
- pro. (g) 12,
- sodium (mg) 288,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet