- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 6 packaged dried lasagna noodles (4 ounces)
- 1 10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach
- 2 cups fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups diced lower-fat, lower-sodium cooked ham (8 ounces)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning, crushed
- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 ounces)
1. Cook the lasagna noodles according to package directions, except omit oil. Drain. Rinse with cold water; drain again. Set aside.
2. Meanwhile, cook the spinach according to package directions; drain well. Set spinach aside.
3. For sauce, in a medium saucepan combine the milk, onion, and cornstarch. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir for 2 minutes more.
4. Spread 2 tablespoons of the sauce evenly on the bottom of a 2-quart rectangular baking dish. Stir ham and Italian seasoning into remaining sauce.
5. Arrange 3 lasagna noodles in the dish. Spread with one-third of the remaining sauce. Layer the spinach on top. Layer another one-third of the sauce, the cottage cheese, and half of the mozzarella cheese over the spinach. Place remaining noodles on top. Top with remaining sauce and mozzarella.
6. Bake in a 375 degree F oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Makes 6 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 6,
- cal. (kcal) 241,
- Fat, total (g) 5,
- chol. (mg) 30,
- sat. fat (g) 2,
- carb. (g) 26,
- pro. (g) 22,
- sodium (mg) 724,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet