- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
ounce dried miniature lasagna noodles, broken
ounce mild or hot bulk Italian sausage
cups desired red pasta sauce
cup cream-style cottage cheese
tablespoons grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
cup shredded mozzarella cheese (3 oz.)
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe 2-quart square baking dish, crumble sausage. Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on 100 percent power (high) for 4 to 6 minutes or until sausage is brown, stirring once or twice. Drain fat.
3. Stir cooked pasta and pasta sauce into sausage in dish. Cover and microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through, stirring once.
4. In a medium bowl, stir together egg, cottage cheese, and Parmesan or Romano cheese. Spoon mixture over pasta mixture. Cover and microwave on high for 6 to 7 minutes more or until heated through. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Makes 6 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 6 servings
- Total Fat (g)20
- Saturated Fat (g)9,
- Cholesterol (mg)88,
- Sodium (mg)902,
- Carbohydrate (g)38,
- Fiber (g)3,
- Protein (g)24,
- Starch (d.e.)2,
- Vegetables (d.e.)1.5,
- High-fat Meat (d.e.)2,
- Fat (d.e.).5,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet