Smoked Salmon Lasagna
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease a 3-quart rectangular baking dish; set aside. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain again.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, heat butter over low heat. Add flour; cook and stir for 4 minutes (be careful not to let flour brown). Gradually whisk in milk, salt, and pepper. Cook and stir until slightly thickened and bubbly. Reduce heat; stir in Parmesan cheese, Swiss cheese, and sherry. Cook and stir until cheeses are melted.
- In a medium bowl, combine Pecorino Romano, mozzarella, provolone, and cheddar cheeses.
- To assemble, spread one-fourth of the sauce in prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with one-fourth of the cheese mixture. Layer with one-third of the noodles, one-fourth of the sauce, half of the tomatoes, half of the mushrooms, half of he salmon, and one-fourth of the cheese mixture. Repeat layering noodles, sauce, tomatoes, mushrooms, salmon, and cheese mixture. Top with the remaining noodles, remaining sauce, and remaining cheese mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, for 50 to 55 minutes or until edges are bubbly and top is lightly browned. Let stand for 15 minutes before serving. Makes 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Smoked Salmon Lasagna)
- Per serving:
- 352 kcal cal.,
- 17 g fat
- (10 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 5 g monounsatured fat),
- 52 mg chol.,
- 751 mg sodium,
- 28 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 6 g sugar,
- 22 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet