Smoked Salmon Lasagna
Smoked salmon, dry sherry, mushrooms, Parmesan cheese, provolone and Swiss cheese all come together perfectly in this savory Italian main dish recipe.
- Makes: 12 servings
- Prep: 50 mins
- Bake: 50 mins to 55 mins 375°F
- Stand: 15 mins
Smoked Salmon Lasagna
dried lasagna noodles
cups fat-free milk
teaspoon ground black pepper
cup shredded Swiss cheese (1 oz.)
tablespoons dry sherry
cups finely shredded Pecorino Romano cheese (6 oz.)
cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz.)
cup shredded Provolone cheese (4 oz.)
cup shredded cheddar cheese (2 oz.)
large roma tomatoes, peeled, seeded, chopped, and drained
4 ounce jar (drained weight) sliced mushrooms, drained
ounces smoked salmon, flaked, with skin and bones removed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease a 3-quart rectangular baking dish; set aside. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain again. For sauce:
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, heat butter over low heat. Add flour; cook and stir for 4 minutes (be careful not to let flour brown). Gradually whisk in milk, salt, and pepper. Cook and stir until slightly thickened and bubbly. Reduce heat; stir in Parmesan cheese, Swiss cheese, and sherry. Cook and stir until cheeses are melted.
- In a medium bowl, combine Pecorino Romano, mozzarella, provolone, and cheddar cheeses.
- To assemble, spread one-fourth of the sauce in prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with one-fourth of the cheese mixture. Layer with one-third of the noodles, one-fourth of the sauce, half of the tomatoes, half of the mushrooms, half of he salmon, and one-fourth of the cheese mixture. Repeat layering noodles, sauce, tomatoes, mushrooms, salmon, and cheese mixture. Top with the remaining noodles, remaining sauce, and remaining cheese mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, for 50 to 55 minutes or until edges are bubbly and top is lightly browned. Let stand for 15 minutes before serving. Makes 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Smoked Salmon Lasagna)
- Per serving:
- 352 kcal cal.,
- 17 g fat
- (10 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 5 g monounsatured fat),
- 52 mg chol.,
- 751 mg sodium,
- 28 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 6 g sugar,
- 22 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Related CategoriesBreakfast and Brunch Fish and Seafood Recipes, Casseroles, Dinner Recipes, Ethnic Recipes, Fish and Seafood Recipes, Healthy Dinner Recipes, Healthy Dinners, Healthy Recipes, Heart Healthy Dinners, Heart-Healthy Recipes, Italian Recipes, Low Fat Recipes, Pasta Recipes, Quick and Easy Dinners, Quick and Easy Healthy Dinner Recipes, Shellfish Recipes