- Thaw crab-flavored fish and shrimp, if frozen. Cut or flake fish into bite-size pieces; set fish and shrimp aside.
- For shrimp sauce, in a medium saucepan combine undrained tomatoes, mushrooms, onion powder, oregano, salt, and pepper. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, about 20 minutes or until mixture is thickened. Remove from heat. Stir in shrimp. Set aside.
- For cheese sauce, in a medium saucepan melt margarine or butter. Stir in flour. Add milk all at once. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir for 1 minute more. Add Swiss cheese; stir until melted. Stir in crab-flavored fish and wine.
- In a 2-quart rectangular baking dish, layer half of the shrimp sauce, half of the lasagna noodles, and half of the cheese sauce. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with Romano or Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree F oven for 25 minutes or until heated through. Let stand for 15 minutes before serving. Garnish with fresh oregano, if desired. Makes 6 to 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Seafood Lasagna)
- Per serving:
- 347 kcal cal.,
- 15 g fat
- (6 g sat. fat,
- 58 mg chol.,
- 925 mg sodium,
- 33 g carb.,
- 20 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet