Gently fold the salmon into the pasta mixture to retain chunks of the fish. Complete this hearty main dish pasta and salmon salad recipe with whole grain rolls or crackers.
- Makes: 4 servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Chill: 4 hrs to 24 hrs
- In a large saucepan cook pasta in boiling salted water for 9 minutes. Add broccoli; return to boiling. Cook about 4 minutes more or until pasta and broccoli are tender. Drain pasta and broccoli. Rinse with cold water. Drain again.
- In a large mixing bowl combine pasta, broccoli, cheese, and radishes.
- For dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together mayonnaise or salad dressing, basil, white wine Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, and enough milk to make desired consistency. Pour dressing over pasta mixture. Toss lightly to mix. Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours.
- Before serving, if necessary, stir a little additional milk into the pasta mixture to moisten. Drain and flake salmon, discarding skin and bones. Fold salmon into salad mixture.
- Divide salmon mixture among four lettuce-lined salad plates. Garnish with pineapple sage flowers, if desired. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Salmon-Pasta Salad)
- Per serving:
- 641 kcal cal.,
- 47 g fat
- (12 g sat. fat,
- 101 mg chol.,
- 999 mg sodium,
- 19 g carb.,
- 36 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet