- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 cup corkscrew macaroni or medium shell macaroni
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli flowerets
- 4 ounces Gruyere or Swiss cheese, cut into thin, bite-size strips
- 1/4 cup sliced radishes
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 2 teaspoons white wine Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 - 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 15 1/2ounce can salmon, chilled
- Leaf lettuce
1. In a large saucepan cook pasta in boiling salted water for 9 minutes. Add broccoli; return to boiling. Cook about 4 minutes more or until pasta and broccoli are tender. Drain pasta and broccoli. Rinse with cold water. Drain again.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine pasta, broccoli, cheese, and radishes.
3. For dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together mayonnaise or salad dressing, basil, white wine Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, and enough milk to make desired consistency. Pour dressing over pasta mixture. Toss lightly to mix. Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours.
4. Before serving, if necessary, stir a little additional milk into the pasta mixture to moisten. Drain and flake salmon, discarding skin and bones. Fold salmon into salad mixture.
5. Divide salmon mixture among four lettuce-lined salad plates. Garnish with pineapple sage flowers, if desired. Makes 4 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 641,
- Fat, total (g) 47,
- chol. (mg) 101,
- sat. fat (g) 12,
- carb. (g) 19,
- pro. (g) 36,
- sodium (mg) 999,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet