Ruffled Pasta with Wilted Greens
cups packaged dried pasta ruffles or corkscrew macaroni
tablespoons dry sherry
tablespoons soy sauce
tablespoon lemon juice
tablespoon toasted sesame seed
tablespoons sesame oil or cooking oil
cups torn mixed greens
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta; rinse with cold water. Drain again.
- Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl combine water, sherry, soy sauce, lemon juice, and honey. Set aside.
- In a large skillet cook onion and sesame seed in hot oil about 5 minutes or until onion is tender and seeds are toasted. Stir in soy mixture. Bring to boiling; remove from heat. Add pasta; toss until coated.
- Place greens in a large salad bowl. Pour pasta mixture over greens. Toss to mix. Serve immediately. Makes 6 side-dish servings.
Nutrition Facts(Ruffled Pasta with Wilted Greens)
- Per serving:
- 188 kcal cal.,
- 6 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 350 mg sodium,
- 28 g carb.,
- 5 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet