Ruffled Pasta with Wilted Greens
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta; rinse with cold water. Drain again.
- Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl combine water, sherry, soy sauce, lemon juice, and honey. Set aside.
- In a large skillet cook onion and sesame seed in hot oil about 5 minutes or until onion is tender and seeds are toasted. Stir in soy mixture. Bring to boiling; remove from heat. Add pasta; toss until coated.
- Place greens in a large salad bowl. Pour pasta mixture over greens. Toss to mix. Serve immediately. Makes 6 side-dish servings.
Nutrition Facts (Ruffled Pasta with Wilted Greens)
- Per serving:
- 188 kcal cal.,
- 6 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 350 mg sodium,
- 28 g carb.,
- 5 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet