- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 2 cups packaged dried pasta ruffles or corkscrew macaroni
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seed
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil or cooking oil
- 6 cups torn mixed greens
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta; rinse with cold water. Drain again.
2. Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl combine water, sherry, soy sauce, lemon juice, and honey. Set aside.
3. In a large skillet cook onion and sesame seed in hot oil about 5 minutes or until onion is tender and seeds are toasted. Stir in soy mixture. Bring to boiling; remove from heat. Add pasta; toss until coated.
4. Place greens in a large salad bowl. Pour pasta mixture over greens. Toss to mix. Serve immediately. Makes 6 side-dish servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 6,
- cal. (kcal) 188,
- Fat, total (g) 6,
- sat. fat (g) 1,
- carb. (g) 28,
- pro. (g) 5,
- sodium (mg) 350,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet