- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 2 cups dried penne or rotini
- 1/2 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup light dairy sour cream
- 1/3 cup mild or medium chunky salsa
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 15 ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 medium plum tomatoes, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (2 ounces)
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, adding the corn the last 5 minutes of cooking. Drain pasta and corn. Rinse with cold water; drain again.
2. Meanwhile, for dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together sour cream, salsa, cilantro, and lime juice. Set dressing aside.
3. In a large bowl combine pasta mixture, black beans, tomatoes, zucchini, and cheese. Pour dressing over pasta mixture. Toss lightly to coat. Serve immediately or, if desired, cover and chill. Makes 4 servings.
- Prepare salad; cover and chill for up to 24 hours. To serve, if necessary, stir in enough milk to make desired consistency.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 373,
- Fat, total (g) 9,
- chol. (mg) 19,
- sat. fat (g) 4,
- carb. (g) 61,
- fiber (g) 7,
- pro. (g) 20,
- vit. A (RE) 155,
- vit. C (mg) 21,
- sodium (mg) 470,
- calcium (mg) 151,
- iron (mg) 4,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet