Greek Pasta Salad
cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
medium cucumber, halved lengthwise and sliced
green onions, sliced
cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
cup olive oil
cup lemon juice
tablespoon anchovy paste (optional)
cloves garlic, minced
teaspoon ground black pepper
cup crumbled feta cheese (4 oz.)
Fresh oregano leaves
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain in a colander. Rinse with cold water; drain again.
- In a large bowl toss together the cooked pasta, tomatoes, cucumber, green onions, and olives.
- In a screw-top jar combine the olive oil, lemon juice, basil, the 2 tablespoons oregano, anchovy paste (if using), garlic, salt, and pepper. Cover and shake well. Drizzle over pasta mixture; toss to coat.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator for as least 2 hours or up to 24 hours. To serve, add feta cheese; toss. Sprinkle fresh oregano leaves. Makes 12 to 16 side-dish servings.
Nutrition Facts(Greek Pasta Salad)
- Per serving:
- 231 kcal cal.,
- 12 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 7 g monounsatured fat),
- 8 mg chol.,
- 200 mg sodium,
- 26 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 3 g sugar,
- 6 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet