- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 6 ounces fettuccine and/or spinach fettuccine, cooked
- 12 ounces fresh or frozen peeled and deveined shrimp
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or cooking oil
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon instant chicken bouillon granules
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons snipped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh parsley
1. Thaw shrimp, if frozen. Halve lengthwise; set aside.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
3. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan cook mushrooms, onion, and garlic in hot oil until onion is tender but not brown. Combine wine, bouillon granules, basil, oregano, cornstarch, and pepper. Add to saucepan. Cook and stir until bubbly.
4. Add shrimp to wine mixture. Cover and simmer about 2 minutes or until shrimp turn opaque. Stir in tomatoes and heat through. Add shrimp mixture, cheese, and parsley to hot pasta; toss to coat pasta. Makes 4 servings.
- Shell and devein shrimp, chop the vegetables, and snip the herbs; cover and chill separately up to 4 hours. Cook pasta and assemble as above.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 357,
- Fat, total (g) 7,
- chol. (mg) 136,
- sat. fat (g) 2,
- carb. (g) 46,
- fiber (g) 2,
- pro. (g) 25,
- vit. A (RE) 124,
- vit. C (mg) 22,
- sodium (mg) 926,
- calcium (mg) 121,
- iron (mg) 6,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet