Fettuccine with Shrimp
This shrimp, veggie and pasta toss takes only 30 minutes to put together, but it tastes like an authentic Italian meal.
- Makes: 4 servings
- Start to Finish: 30 mins
- Thaw shrimp, if frozen. Halve lengthwise; set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan cook mushrooms, onion, and garlic in hot oil until onion is tender but not brown. Combine wine, bouillon granules, basil, oregano, cornstarch, and pepper. Add to saucepan. Cook and stir until bubbly.
- Add shrimp to wine mixture. Cover and simmer about 2 minutes or until shrimp turn opaque. Stir in tomatoes and heat through. Add shrimp mixture, cheese, and parsley to hot pasta; toss to coat pasta. Makes 4 servings.
Shell and devein shrimp, chop the vegetables, and snip the herbs; cover and chill separately up to 4 hours. Cook pasta and assemble as above.
- Per serving:
- 357 kcal cal.,
- 7 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 136 mg chol.,
- 926 mg sodium,
- 46 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 25 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet