Baked Penne Florentine
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and return to hot pan. Add spinach; toss to combine. Spoon into a 2-quart casserole; set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine vegetable broth, onion, and garlic. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, about 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place cashews in a food processor. Cover and process until finely ground. Add half of the water; blend until smooth. Add onion mixture, beans, lemon juice, mustard, salt, and pepper. Cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a medium bowl and stir in the remaining water. Stir bean mixture into pasta mixture in casserole. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake, uncovered, about 30 minutes or until crumbs are toasted. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts (Baked Penne Florentine)
- Per serving:
- 315 kcal cal.,
- 8 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 0 mg chol.,
- 198 mg sodium,
- 53 g carb.,
- 10 g fiber,
- 15 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet