Asparagus Pasta Spring Rolls
- Bring 3 quarts water to boiling in a large pot; add salt and lasagna noodles. Cook noodles for 10 to 12 minutes or until pasta is nearly tender.
- Snap off and discard fibrous stem ends of asparagus. If necessary, trim asparagus to 5-inch lengths. Add asparagus to pasta; cook 3 minutes more. Drain; rinse with cold water. Drain again, and pat pasta dry with paper towels.
- Combine cream cheese, snipped chives, milk, dill, garlic, lemon juice, and pepper in a medium mixing bowl.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture evenly over each lasagna noodle. Divide salmon evenly among the noodles, placing a single layer of salmon on each noodle.
- Place three asparagus spears on one end of each noodle, letting the tips extend beyond the edge. Roll up each noodle. Tie with a fresh chive, if desired. Stand spring rolls upright to serve, if desired, Makes 8 side-dish servings.
Nutrition Facts (Asparagus Pasta Spring Rolls)
- Per serving:
- 218 kcal cal.,
- 9 g fat
- (5 g sat. fat,
- 36 mg chol.,
- 284 mg sodium,
- 21 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 12 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet