Upload your photo here.
Pasta with Chicken, Spinach, Tomatoes, and Feta Cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, lightly coat the rack of an indoor electric grill with cooking spray. Preheat grill. Place chicken on grill rack. If using a grill with a cover, close lid. Grill until chicken is no longer pink (170 degrees F). (For a covered grill, allow about 6 minutes. For an uncovered grill, allow 12 to 15 minutes, turning once halfway through grilling.) Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
- For dressing, in a small bowl whisk together 3 tablespoons oil, vinegar, orange peel, orange juice, honey, mustard, salt, and pepper; set aside.
- In a 5- to 6-quart Dutch oven heat 1 teaspoon oil over medium-high heat. Add tomatoes and garlic; cook for 1 minute, stirring frequently. Stir in pasta and chicken; remove from heat.
- Gradually add spinach and dressing to chicken mixture, tossing gently until spinach is slightly wilted. Transfer mixture to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with cheese and pine nuts.
From the Test Kitchen
Grill Pan Directions:
Place each chicken breast half between two pieces of plastic wrap. Using the flat side of a meat mallet, pound chicken lightly until about 1/2 inch thick. Remove plastic wrap. Coat a grill pan with nonstick cooking spray; heat pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until no longer pink (170 degrees F), turning once.
To assemble the salad as shown in the photo, toss pasta with chicken and transfer to a large serving bowl. Heat the dressing before tossing with the spinach and tomato mixture; transfer to the serving bowl. Sprinkle with cheese and pine nuts.
Nutrition Facts (Pasta with Chicken, Spinach, Tomatoes, and Feta Cheese )
- Per serving:
- 352 kcal cal.,
- 17 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat,
- 4 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 7 g monounsatured fat),
- 73 mg chol.,
- 563 mg sodium,
- 24 g carb.,
- 4 g fiber,
- 7 g sugar,
- 27 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet