Party Potatoes with Creamy Aioli
- Coat a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Halve or quarter any large potatoes. Place potatoes and onion wedges in prepared cooker. In a small bowl stir together broth, 2 cloves garlic, and paprika. Pour over potatoes and onion in cooker.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 7 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 3 1/2 hours. Place potato mixture in a serving bowl; toss with green onions, the 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper.
- Meanwhile, for aioli, in a small bowl whisk together sour cream, horseradish, chopped onion, dill, 2 cloves garlic, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Cover with plastic wrap; chill until serving time.
- Serve potatoes warm or at room temperature with the aioli.
From the Test Kitchen
Nutrition Facts (Party Potatoes with Creamy Aioli)
- Per serving:
- 132 kcal cal.,
- 3 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 1 g monounsatured fat),
- 8 mg chol.,
- 284 mg sodium,
- 24 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 2 g sugar,
- 4 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet