- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 2 cups Buttermilk Pancake Mix (see www.bhg.com)
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
- 2 2 ounce envelopes premelted unsweetened chocolate or 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 - 2 cups hot fudge ice-cream topping
- Chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
1. In a large mixing bowl combine Buttermilk Pancake Mix, milk, eggs, sugar, and melted margarine or butter. Stir just until combined but still slightly lumpy. Stir in chocolate, chocolate pieces, and the 1/2 cup walnuts or pecans.
2. Heat a lightly greased griddle or heavy skillet over medium heat until a few drops of water dance across the surface. Reduce heat to medium-low. For each pancake, pour a scant 1/4 cup batter onto the hot griddle. Spread batter into a circle about 4 inches in diameter.
3. Cook over medium-low heat until pancakes are golden brown, turning to cook second sides when pancake surfaces are bubbly and edges are slightly dry (about 1 to 2 minutes per side). Top with a few marshmallows after turning to cook second sides.
4. Serve immediately drizzled with hot fudge topping. If desired, sprinkle with additional nuts. Makes about 16 pancakes.
- cal. (kcal) 240,
- Fat, total (g) 11,
- chol. (mg) 30,
- sat. fat (g) 3,
- carb. (g) 34,
- fiber (g) 1,
- pro. (g) 6,
- vit. A (IU) 243,
- vit. C (mg) 0,
- sodium (mg) 204,
- calcium (mg) 101,
- iron (mg) 2,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet