Funny Face Pancakes
- In a medium mixing bowl combine Buttermilk Pancake Mix, milk, egg, and oil. Stir just until combined but still slightly lumpy.
- Heat a lightly greased griddle or heavy skillet over medium heat until a few drops of water dance across the surface. For each pancake, pour about 1/4 cup batter onto the hot griddle. Spread batter into a circle about 4 inches in diameter.
- Cook over medium heat until pancakes are golden brown, turning to cook second sides when pancake surfaces are bubbly and edges are slightly dry (about 2 to 3 minutes per side).
- Let youngsters make their own funny faces on the cooked pancakes, using their imaginations and bananas for eyes, peaches for eyebrows and mouths, raisins for noses and mouths, and coconut for whiskers. Serve warm. Makes 16 pancakes.
Nutrition Facts (Funny Face Pancakes)
- Per serving:
- 72 kcal cal.,
- 2 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 15 mg chol.,
- 94 mg sodium,
- 11 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 2 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet