Nutty Pumpkin-Pie Pudding
- Lightly coat the inside of a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray or line the slow cooker with a disposable liner. In the prepared cooker stir together pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, and 1 tablespoon of the pumpkin pie spice. Spread batter evenly in the bottom of the prepared cooker.
- In a medium bowl stir together cake mix, nuts, and the remaining 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice. Sprinkle mixture evenly over pumpkin mixture in cooker. Drizzle melted butter over mixture in cooker.
- Cover and cook on high-heat setting for 2 1/2 hours. Remove crockery liner from cooker, if possible, or turn off cooker. Cool, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
- To serve, spoon warm pudding into dessert dishes. If desired, servings with dessert topping.
Nutrition Facts (Nutty Pumpkin-Pie Pudding)
- Per serving:
- 349 kcal cal.,
- 20 g fat
- (5 g sat. fat,
- 21 mg chol.,
- 278 mg sodium,
- 42 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 4 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet