- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 15 ounce can pumpkin
- 1 5 ounce can evaporated milk (2/3 cup)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1-layer-size yellow cake mix
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Frozen whipped dessert topping, thawed (optional)
1. Lightly coat the inside of a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In the prepared cooker stir together pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, and 1 tablespoon of the pumpkin pie spice. Spread batter evenly in the bottom of the prepared cooker.
2. In a medium bowl stir together cake mix, nuts, and the remaining 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice. Sprinkle mixture evenly over pumpkin mixture in cooker. Drizzle melted butter over mixture in cooker.
3. Cover and cook on high-heat setting for 2 1/2 hours. Remove crockery liner from cooker, if possible, or turn off cooker. Cool, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
4. To serve, spoon warm pudding into dessert dishes. If desired, servings with dessert topping.
- Servings Per Recipe 8,
- cal. (kcal) 349,
- Fat, total (g) 20,
- chol. (mg) 21,
- sat. fat (g) 5,
- carb. (g) 42,
- fiber (g) 3,
- pro. (g) 4,
- sodium (mg) 278,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet